Job Location: San Mateo
Community Need Addressed by Volunteer's Service:
Assisting with the upkeep of our organization's buildings.
Assisting with the basic maintenance and upkeep tasks around our buildings under the supervision of the Facilities Manager.
As a minimum, volunteers in this role must be experienced in household repairs and be a competent "DIYer."
Minimum of 3 hours per week and a commitment for at least 3 months. Possible flexibility, depending on the needs of the organization.
1 Block Away
- Facilities Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Mercy Beyond Borders - Accountant
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Samaritan House - Administration...
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer -...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Nutrition
- Senior Focus - Activity...
- Senior Focus - Activities...
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels - Meal Delivery...
- Peninsula Family Service - 70...
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...