The wish conductor will meet with and build relationships with children who have life-threatening illnesses. They will support and nurture wish families and will identify a special wish and help develop that wish into an empowering experience.
1. Able to successfully pass a background check.
2. Flexible schedule to find compatible times to meet with wish families.
3. Effective interpersonal skills and presence; including articulate oral and written communication skills.
1. Knowledge of medical terms, state/local agencies and systems.
2. Experience working with medically fragile children and families.
3. Creative with resources.
4. Compassionate and sensitive.
- Child Welfare
- Special Needs
- Social Work
- Community Outreach
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training