CAPITAL CARING HEALTH
Everyone can do something to show our Veterans how much we appreciate their service.
What will you do?
- You can provide camaraderie to veterans patients that only a fellow veteran can provide.
- You can deliver our Capital Caring Veteran Certificate to our veteran patients.
- Assist with/perform Veteran’s Recognition Ceremonies for patients who are veterans.
- Facilitate acquisition of VA and other benefits.
- Participate in the Library of Congress' Veterans History Project by recording their military history and submitting to the National Archives.
About CAPITAL CARING HEALTH
3180 Fairview Park Dr., FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042, US
Provides patients and their families with advance illness care of the highest quality.
Since our founding in 1977, Capital Caring has helped families and loved ones make the most of every moment together by offering coordinated care, comfort, and dignity to those living with serious illness.
We trace our roots to a small group of committed volunteers in northern Virginia, but have since grown to be the largest nonprofit hospice provider in the mid-Atlantic region. With a service area of more than 17,000 square miles, we are in your neighborhood and are ready to provide world-class care whenever - and wherever - you need it.
Capital Caring provides excellent pain relief and symptom management, emotional and spiritual support, and compassion to families across the region. Our health professionals deliver some of the best care in the United States.
Capital Caring is open 24 hours every day. Anyone who needs help staying independent and safe can access our services, regardless of their ability to pay. We tailor care to your specific needs.