Everyone can do something to show our Veterans how much we appreciate their service.
What will you do?
- You can provide camaraderie to veterans patients that only a fellow veteran can provide.
- You can deliver our Capital Caring Veteran Certificate to our veteran patients.
- Assist with/perform Veteran’s Recognition Ceremonies for patients who are veterans.
- Facilitate acquisition of VA and other benefits.
- Participate in the Library of Congress' Veterans History Project by recording their military history and submitting to the National Archives.
We'll work with your schedule.
Prince WIlliam and Fauquier CountiesCulpeper and Rappahannock CountiesCastleton, VA 22716
- Veteran Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Once a week 1-4 hours