Mission Hospice is seeking Spanish speaking volunteers who would be interested in making check in calls to our patient's and families once a week.
If you are a compassionate, reliable individual with daytime availability on Thursdays, great communication skills, the ability to speak Spanish, and a sincere desire to help, please consider joining our team to help us start our tuck-in call program! The purpose of these calls is to make sure our patients have what they need to be comfortable over the weekend. You would be a valued member of our team and would really be making a difference in our patient's lives.
Please visit http://homewithmission.com/services/hospice/volunteer-services to apply online. We hope to hear from you soon!
Mission Hospice is dedicated to enhancing quality of life for our patients and those who love them by supporting them through one of life's most challenging seasons.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week
- Do you play an instrument?
- Do you have a massage license?
- Hospice Tuck-In Calls - Spanish...
- Do you have a certified therapy...
- Seeking Notary Volunteers
- Haircut Volunteers Needed
- Massage Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Do you sew or quilt?
- Patient Care Visitors (North...
- Bereavement Volunteers