Simpson Housing Services is seeking a caring and open-minded individual to share their massage skills with young people living at 66 West. We would like to offer massages one afternoon per quarter (four times per year.)
66 West provides high quality, permanent housing with intensive services for 39 young adults, ages 16-24, who are experiencing homelessness. The gift of massage and relaxation would be hugely beneficial for the youth.
If you are a licensed massage therapist, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Christina Giese at (612) 455-0859 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteers receive training about youth homelessness, affordable housing, and 66 West's programming for young people.
- Massage Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- A commitment of 4 times in one year
- Massage Therapy certification
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Diaper Drive A-Go-Go!
- Welcome Home Basket Provider
- Morning Rush Coffee Drive
- Lunch Provider for Shelter Guests
- Baby Bin Volunteer
- Mentor for Middle School Students
- Give a BOOST to Literacy...
- Breakfast of Champions
- Shelter Hot Breakfast Provider
- Lunches for Early Childhood Outing
- Shelter Hot Evening Meal Provider
- Supply Drive for Women
- Youth Group Overnight and...
- Tourists and Travelers: Give us...
- Massage Therapist
- "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"...
- Undercover Drive!
- Intro to Volunteering with...