Description: Set up a donation spot in your office, club, or group to collect winter accessories for seniors! As the temperature dips, seniors - like all of us - will need hats, gloves, and scarves to keep them warm and safe through the winter. For some seniors, low incomes can make purchasing a nice pair of gloves or a thick, warm hat very difficult. But you can help by organizing your work team, friends, sports team, or other group to collect these much-needed items for seniors. Once collected, items can be dropped off at the offices at East Side Elders where we will distribute them at our Elder Cafes or other events. This is a fun, independent, flexible opportunity!
About Us: Our mission is to create a circle of care around the elders in Dayton’s Bluff, Payne-Phalen, and Conway-Battle Creek neighborhoods, empowering seniors to live safe and independent lives in their homes.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://eastsideelders.org/volunteer-application/
Questions? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator today at Volunteer@EastSideElders.org or 651-683-2413
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Collect Gloves and Hats for...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Student Volunteer