About Success Prep Academy
We are a non-profit based in Atlanta, Georgia whose mission is to help disadvantaged students achieve their highest potential through programs that provide life skills mentoring, academic support and career exploration.
With community, corporate, and school-side partnerships, we will impact not only current students, but family generations to come.
The role of the Marketing and Social Media Volunteer is to assist Success Prep Academy in promoting our student workshops, parent programs, online fundraising campaigns, and other activities aimed at improving lives of disadvantaged students.
You will build and maintain an active social media presence across our primary channels (Facebook & Twitter) as well as secondary channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
* Develop, curate, and post blog content
* Through storytelling, highlight our projects and successes and drive engagement among our
* Curate and build up content about ways for middle and high school students to achieve in school
* Track our impact with data analysis tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
Education / Experience / Qualifications:
* Has experience with marketing and social media, can provide examples of previous work.
* Is familiar with using social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and other online tools to generate interest in a business or project.
* Is an excellent communicator.
* Is able to write clearly, accurately and succinctly.
* Is passionate about improving the lives of disadvantaged students and their families.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4-6 hrs/week