46 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
46 people are interested
We are looking for a volunteer CEO who’s primarily responsible to carry out the strategic plans and policies as established by the board of directors. The chief executive officer reports to the board of directors. He or She will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for UAA programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans. She or He will
- Actively engage and energize UAA volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors; seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing local operation and in Africa.
Fundraising & Communications:
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications-from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
Planning & New Business:
- Design the national expansion and complete the strategic business planning process for the program expansion into new markets.
- Begin to build partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with the funders, and political and community leaders at each expansion site.
- Be an external local and national presence that publishes and communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of the local program as a model for regional and national replication.
40 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
About UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
1629 K Street NW, WASHINGTON DC, DC 20008, US
United Aid for Africa (UAA-FOUNDATION INC.) 501 c (3) organization was established in 2009 in Washington DC with the aim to fight poverty in Africa. Primarily engaged in community improvement and social change, UAA's mission is to contribute to the Economical and Social development of Africa by promoting and expanding education efforts along with community development initiatives.
As an international charitable organization, the foundation demographic focuses are Children and Women. Yet, the organization strives to help children and Women across the African continent overcome all problems connected with poverty to become healthy, educated, self-sustaining and contributing members of society. This goal is achieved mainly through a set of projects and Programs carefully designed to address the immediate and basic needs of children and women, and provide them with the tools and opportunities necessary to become successful within their communities.
The foundation also manages forum discussions where it encourages everyone to bring ideas on how to solve specific problems. It has for objective to bring together everyone around the world in order to find solutions for Africa. The organization functions at the international level where employees, members, Ambassadors and board of directors live athwart the world.
UAA-Foundation also works very hard to establish credibility, build long-lasting relationships with institutions in the private sector, local community leaders, and government agencies who can assist us implement our programs thereby giving a voice to deprived and vulnerable children as well as women.
UAA-Foundation is led and supported by a multigenerational, ethnically & geographically diverse board with a variety of experience in organizational management, program development, and business development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2022
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Driver's License Needed