8 people are interested
We are looking for a volunteer CEO who’s primarily responsible to carry out the strategic plans and policies as established by the board of directors. The chief executive officer reports to the board of directors. He or She will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for UAA programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. She or he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans. She or He will
- Actively engage and energize UAA volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors; seek and build board involvement with strategic direction for both ongoing local operation and in Africa.
Fundraising & Communications:
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications-from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand.
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
Planning & New Business:
- Design the national expansion and complete the strategic business planning process for the program expansion into new markets.
- Begin to build partnerships in new markets, establishing relationships with the funders, and political and community leaders at each expansion site.
- Be an external local and national presence that publishes and communicates program results with an emphasis on the successes of the local program as a model for regional and national replication.
33 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Driver's License Needed