Help Develop Community Resource Listings
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The person in this role will help us compile local resources to help families affected by Alzheimer's and other types of dementia. They will look through existing publications and enter information into our Community Resource Finder resource directory. They will also communicate with local service providers as needed for clarification or to collect additional information.
Ideal applicants will be:
- Volunteers who desire flexible schedules and can work from home
- Comfortable using the computer and the internet
- Comfortable using email and making phone calls
- Committed to helping connect local families impacted by Alzheimer's disease to resources in the community
- Committed to helping the Alzheimer's Association improve our current database by making it more comprehensive
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18