Hope For Hunger Food Bank Worker
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
53 people are interested
Hope For Hunger Food Bank provides emergency food assistance to those in need and serves residents in Glendale, and some parts of Peoria and Phoenix.
Monday - Thursday
First Shift (6am-8am)
Second Shift (8am-10am)
Third Shift (10am-12pm)
Jobs May Include:
- Prepping campus to open
- Packing boxes
- Light Administrative assistance
- Fork Lift Driver (please provide current driver certification)
- Front Lobby Check In of Clients
- Running Carts with Food to Client Vehicles
- Sorting, Boxing and Bagging of Food
- Food Bank Clean Up (Inside)
- Traffic Control
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your shift for a brief orientation and work assignment. Wear comfortable clothing - a sleeved shirt (no tanks) and closed toe shoes.Go to https://prm.volunteerhub.com/events/indexv1?group=72235 to see shifts and sign up.
We'll work with your schedule.
5605 N. 55th AvenueGlendaleGlendale, AZ 85301
- Office Reception
- Crisis Intervention
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hour flexible shifts, Monday-Thursday