Lilly markets fair trade crafts to help feed her family, buy needed medicines, send her children to school and save money for a home down payment!
Outreach Uganda is currently seeking a volunteer who has strong knowledge of Google AdWords preferably with nonprofits, to help increase our online sales of our Ugandan women's beaded jewelry and fair trade crafts.
- Manage and optimize existing PPC campaign components including: Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research, etc.
- We especially need help in creating landing pages for our existing ads and fine tuning existing ads to get more conversions
- Implement PPC strategies
- Analyze data, offer insights into performance, and make effective adjustments while attempting to maximize our nonprofit's monthly ad budget.
- Experience managing Google Adwords campaigns (preferably 2+ years)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, conversion tracking, e-commerce, PPC, and SEO
- Strong quantitative analysis skills to optimize online marketing channels and provide recommendations on strategic decision making
- Experience with google's programs for nonprofits and how to best utilize them
- Marketing Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 to 20 hours initially; 6-10 hrs monthly ongoing