Field Trip Support
45 people are interested
Summary: The Field Trips Volunteer serves as an extra helping hand to the Education Manager and Education staff in preparing our school group workshops, supporting the Leonardo’s mission to create experiences that inspire creativity and innovation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a personal facilitator
- Help chaperone children
- Assist with workshops
- Prep supplies
- Print and cut Educator Membership forms
- Other tasks assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Be patient, understanding, and helpful with children
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Be able to complete repetitive prep work and stay on task
- All volunteers will be given specific training that will be done during your shift.
- Minimum of 8 hours per month; 6 month commitment
- 16 years or older, high school or college students preferred. If you are under the age of 18, a parent’s signature will be required.
- Background checks are required for all volunteers.
- Shifts are 2 or 4 hours long anytime during Monday-Friday.
- Shifts vary each day and can be scheduled with the Education Team in advance.
We'll work with your schedule.
The Leonardo209 East 500 SouthSalt Lake City, UT 84111
- Child Development
- Teaching / Instruction
- Visual Arts
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a month
- 6 month commitment