Volunteer Administrative Assistant
MacArthur Award-winning Lucky Plush Productions is an internationally touring dance-theater company that provokes, inspires, and entertains audiences through its layered choreography, surprising humor, and socially relevant storytelling. Since 2000, Lucky Plush has created 30 original dance-theater works including 14 evening-length productions. In addition to regularly performing in Chicago, the company has presented work in over 40 US cities from Maine to Hawaii, and its international partners span from New Zealand to Cuba.
Lucky Plush Productions seeks volunteer administrative assistant to managing director to perform a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities may include:
- Data entry
- Timesheet creation/management
- Travel Planning
- Placing phone calls/sending emails
- Miscellaneous office tasks
- Experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or familiar with office environments.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational-skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as Google Applications
Applicant should be willing to dedicate 5-20 hours per week to volunteer duties, depending on workload. Seeking year-long commitment.
Please visit luckyplush.com/volunteer to complete our registration form, submit a statement of interest, and upload your resume. Thank you for your interest in joining #TeamPlush’s Volunteer Cultivation Lab!
- Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-20 per week
- Copy Writer-volunteer
- Social Media Manager- volunteer
- Administrative Assistant | Lucky...
- Volunteer to manage Google...
- Professional Volunteer...
- Social Media Management...
- Graphic Designer for Fundraiser...
- Sales Team for Tab Show at...
- Volunteer Web Designer | Lucky...
- Professional volunteer...
- Volunteer Videographer | Lucky...
- Graphic Designer for Newsletter...