The Fund Development Director will report directly to the CEO and senior level management. In addition to maintaining the integrity of Destiny’s Daughters of Promise, the Fund Development Director is responsible for executing strategic fund development plans for a growing organization.
SUMMARY: Manages the planning, execution and data entry of BENEVON events, donor lead follow-up and provide donor-centric service as required.
- Work with members of the fund development team and management for reporting, increased communication and provide donor reporting for Benevon and other fundraising efforts.
- Capture information on new donor leads in order to assign responsibilities of these leads.
BENEVON fundraising model, communications, and public relations:
- Responsible for executing BENEVON point of entry (POE) events and the major ASK event:
- Manage POE guests, RSVP’s, staff attendance and data.
- Develop processes to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness for maintaining engagement with new and existing donors.
- Responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing a team of volunteers and staff for the major ASK event.
- Help develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the Benevon new donor function.
- Supports other development events as needed.
- Train, supervise, support and guide volunteers in the planning and execution of the Benevon Plan
- Monthly Key Indicator Report that includes progress on:
- Number of phone calls to new donors and existing donors with giving levels.
- Successfully execute a minimum of two point of entry events a month
- Ensure accurate reporting and database integrity in accordance with industry best practices.
- Work with staff and board members to help them achieve their donor goals.
- Excellent organizational skills needed. Must be able to prioritize responsibilities properly and handle multiple tasks relating to concurrent campaigns and development projects.
- College degree required.
- Experience with volunteers is desirable.
- Strong oral and written skills a must.
- Strong use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude. Ability to work closely with other employees to ensure positive, constructive environment throughout the organization.
- Excellent communication, and public relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Must be able to pass background check and able to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- At least 1 year commitment is required
- Strategic Planning Member for...
- Content Writer/Editor for Teen...
- Teen Leadership Symposium...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Director of Communications for...
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant for Teen...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Teen Leadership Workshop...
- Governance Committee Member
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Helping Teens Give Back!...
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Director for...
- Graphic Designer for Teen...
- Finance Committee Member
- Special Event Volunteers for...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...