Fund Development Volunteer for Teen Leadership Program
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
The Fund Development Volunteer will report directly to the CEO and senior level management. In addition to maintaining the integrity of Destiny’s Daughters of Promise, the Fund Development Volunteer will assist with the strategic fund development plans for a growing organization.
SUMMARY: Assists with planning, execution and data entry of new partner events, donor lead follow-up and provide donor-centric service as required.
- Work with members of the fund development team and management for reporting, increased communication and provide donor reporting for Benevon and other fundraising efforts.
- Capture information on new donor leads in order to assign responsibilities of these leads.
- Develop processes to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness for maintaining engagement with new and existing donors.
- Help develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the Benevon new donor function.
- Supports other development events as needed.
- Excellent organizational skills needed. Must be able to prioritize responsibilities properly and handle multiple tasks relating to concurrent campaigns and development projects.
- College degree required.
- Experience with volunteers is desirable.
- Strong oral and written skills a must.
- Strong use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude. Ability to work closely with other employees to ensure positive, constructive environment throughout the organization.
- Excellent communication, and public relations skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Must be able to pass background check and able to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Market Research / Analysis
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- 8-10 hours per month