Volunteer Newsletter Content Writer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Minnesota Communities Caring for Children (MCCC) is a statewide nonprofit organization that empowers parents and builds the capacity of communities to create environments where all children thrive. Our mission is to empower parents and communities to build supportive relationships, nurture children, and prevent child abuse and neglect.
To assist our digital media marketing efforts by conducting monthly interviews with various program participants and then writing participant profiles for monthly online newsletters.
Task & Responsibilities:
- Conduct monthly interviews with program participants
- Write the newsletter’s monthly participant profile using information gathered in interviews
- Become familiar with MCCC’s mission and programs
Able to commit approximately 10 hours per month.
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing for mediums like newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Reliable and consistent in producing quality deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including comfort asking questions (in conducting interviews and in communicating for project management).
- A self-starter, able to think independently and solve problems.
- Flexible and able to adapt. You can set your own hours with this position but must be able to meet project deadlines.
How To Apply:
Please send a resume and short writing sample via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please put "Volunteer Newsletter Content Writer" in the subject line).
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 6-10 hours per month
- You can work remotely.