LaCrosse Warming Center Volunteer
WhenWed Nov 01, 2017 09:00 PM - Mon Apr 30, 2018 03:00 AM
Where413 3rd StreetLa Crosse, WI 54601
The Center stays open through the night and volunteers are needed to supplement the staff present on the overnight hours. The shelter is generally quiet during the hours, so volunteers typically work on cleaning, laundry, and keeping track of the sleeping room. Assisting quests with their needs. Visiting with our guests who cannot sleep.
Do not have to work all the months or each day. But choose the day of the week that works best for you and establish a routine. It works better for you and for the center.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Wausau Warming Center Volunteer
- Sojourner House Overnight
- Early Riser Special - Providing...
- Give another a break today -...
- Wausau Warming Center Morning...
- Director of First Impressions
- Looking for Night Owls
- LaCrosse Warming Center Volunteer
- Sojourner House Evenings
- Early Morning at The Warming...
- Donations Extraordinaire
- Welcome and Intake Specialist
- Front Desk Office Assistant and...