You can volunteer your time and talents with Family Lives On in several ways.
Our volunteers increase awareness, help with outreach and provide direct services to the children and families in our program. Awareness Training is required for most volunteering positions. We provide breakfast and lunch, and a fun, active day.
You can volunteer in many ways:
- Tradition Program - creatively helping with the shopping to fullfil the packages shipped to children in our program.
- Outreach & Education - increasing the awareness of the impact of grief and trauma on a child.
- Events - planning and executing fundraising events
- Administrative support - in and out of our head office in Exton, PA
- Fundraising - run a race? solicit donations of goods and services?
- Have another idea? Let us know!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Must complete Volunteer Application