Volunteer Receptionist / Front Desk Support - Longmont
9 people are interested
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
The Center for People with Disabilities (CPWD) is seeking a volunteer to provide support to the staff and consumers who work out of our Longmont office at 615 N. Main Street. Front desk support helps ensure we are able to provide quality services.
Tasks this volunteer may be asked to assist with include:
* Answering the phones and connecting callers to CPWD staff
* Maintaining a regular yet flexible schedule to help ensure two individuals are in the office at all times
* Effectively communicating verbally and in writing with our English and Spanish (preferred) speaking consumers
* Welcoming and greeting our consumers and community members who visit our office
* Working closely with our CPWD team members
The ideal volunteer would have strong communication skills in English and Spanish; technology skills that include: basic computer skills, phone skills and familiarity with a multi-function copier; strong customer service skills; ability to honor our confidentiality policy and would be highly responsible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Center for People With Disabilities
1675 Range St., Boulder, CO 80301, US
CPWD provides services, information and advocacy to empower people with disabilities to overcome barriers to independent living.
CPWD is one of more than 400 independent living centers in the United States. An independent living center is a non-profit organization run by and for people with disabilities that promotes achieving and maintaining an independent lifestyle.
We'll work with your schedule.
615 N. Main StLongmont, CO 80501
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training