Position Overview and Impact:
Assess Customers computer problems or level of skill and help them with email, software and printing documents.
1. Assist Customer with technical issues.
2. Develop simple step by step help sheets for common issues.
3. Develop seminar style classes for kindle, ipad; iphones, etc.
4. Offer training to library volunteers on computers, copiers and printers in the library.
Benefits of volunteering:
Develop new skills, Build experience, make a difference in people's lives.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours x 2 days a week.
- Fluent with Microsoft & Apple platform products & software.