Meals on Wheels is a volunteer based service that:
- Delivers nutritious meals to homebound persons, enabling them maintain their independence and continue to live in their own home.
- Provides daily contact with volunteers who provide important social interaction and a link to the community.
- Give important referral information for other community services as needed.
The meals are delivered to homebound persons 60 years or older, or adults with disabilities, who are unable to shop or prepare meals for themselves. This can include persons who are ill, recently hospitalized, or disabled.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week/ 3 hours per day