Events Support Volunteer Team Member
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Events Support Team supports YNPNdc programs by supporting current programs as well as those to come! Support includes anything from researching venues to wrapping up the final details to make each event a success. This team offers an opportunity to not only create but support as many programs as desired. We are looking for help with the following tasks:
- Conduct both formal and informal surveys of YNPNdc members to understand professional development needs/wants
- Research possible speakers/trainers/presenters in areas of member interest
- Research and visit possible venues to host speakers and finalize booking
- Liaise with Communications Team to promote event
- Coordinate logistics on event day: pick up refreshments, YNPNdc signage/swag, sign-in sheets
- Schedule/Chair regular conference calls/meetings with Events Support Team to discuss lessons learned, plan for upcoming events, and brainstorm ideas for new events
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 hours per week
- Must be able to travel locally in DC to visit possible venues, pick up supplies, etc.