The Trusted Mentor Difference
Trusted Mentors takes a one on one approach to helping those in need. It’s time consuming, takes a great deal of commitment, and it is extremely rewarding. People sometimes wonder what our mentees can gain from a mentor. Some common answers we hear are, help establish a network of reliable people and someone to help develop methods to prevent living in crisis. Can you help another person do that? Then you can be a mentor!
Additional perks are that you and your mentee will be invited to fun events ranging from sporting events, festivals, and various fundraisers. Additionally, you will meet other mentors like yourself. Examples of these events are fundraisers, sporting outings, or celebrations of our mentee's recent achievements. Any interested applicants should go to www.trustedmentors.org and fill out an application. You can also easily listen to firsthand accounts about us @ https://vimeo.com/111005408. Please feel free to call us (317-985-50410) with more questions and schedule a time to go to your first training session.
Support. Stabilize. Succeed
- People Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours a month for a year
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- You can Make a World of...
- Tackling Poverty with One on One...
- Mentors Help Make Indianapolis...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Life is tough without a Mentor