Want to really make a difference in the lives of seniors?
Volunteer as a Meals on Wheels driver in San Bruno, South City, Daly City! Help deliver hot, freshly made meals to homebound seniors in your community during the weekday, one day per week from 10-1 p.m. Meals distribution now available from East Palo Alto to Daly City. Peninsula Volunteers, Inc. delivers over 100,000 meals per year to seniors and adults with disabilities. Call Victoria Cormack at (650) 272-5108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Elder care
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week, one weekday from 10- 1 p.m.
- Activities Assistants
- Admin Assistant
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- PC and MAC Whiz Needed
- Culture Coordinator(s), Little...
- Community Information Desk at...
- Morning Activity Helper at...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Special Events Photographer
- Community Volunteer data...
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Bingo Caller
- The Little Shop
- Community Volunteer Program Intern
- Technology Training Internship
- Deliver Meals and a Smile to...
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...