Is your passion to write for a cause and engage a larger audience? This is your opportunity to help a small non-profit serving youth in Liberia expand its reach to appeal to potential donors. You will be working with our executive director and social media volunteer(s) to develop our communications strategy. You will write blog/newsletter articles, press releases, letters of inquiry, and help with the annual report. You will coordinate meetings with new donors, partners, and sponsors who are interested in international development and vocational training programs for youth in West Africa. Plus you will be part of fun, diverse and passionate team, who are dedicated to supporting our programs focused on education and vocational training in Liberia.
Please read volunteer testimonials on our website homepage www.unitingdistantstars.com.
Desired Experience & Skills:
1) Passion to serve.
2) Excellent written & verbal skills with diverse audiences.
3) Experienced working with community development or non-profit organizations.
4) Able to create inspiring articles that attract and engage new and existing donors and supporters.
5) Detailed oriented and able to meet deadlines.
If this is a right fit, please let us know today.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Up to 8 hours a month.