Are you a social media guru and would love to change world? We are looking for two or three Social Media Volunteers to help engage our social media community and increase our donor-base. You will develop thought-provoking posts to promote our campaigns and programs serving youth in Liberia with varying audiences on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Plus you will be part of fun, diverse and passionate team, who are dedicated to supporting our programs focused on education and vocational training in Liberia.
Please read volunteer testimonials on our website homepage www.unitingdistantstars.com.
Desired Experience & Skills:
1) Passion to serve.
2) Strong written & verbal skills for social media updates and newsletters.
3) Experienced using social media and publishing tools & analytics to effectively expand post reach, likes, shares, and responses from followers.
4) Able to create slideshow videos of photos and upload on YouTube.
If this is a right fit, please let us know today.
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Work up to 4 hours per week.