HOPE Clinic is looking for creative Communications Volunteers to develop the clinic’s image and presence on both online and offline platforms. Communications Volunteers will work closely with the Outreach Department to craft high-impact messaging to promote clinic programs, services, and initiatives. Volunteers will have the opportunity to contribute and learn from a rapidly growing community health center at the forefront of culturally and linguistically appropriate healthcare.
- Drafting newsletters to clinic supporters and partners
- Building the clinic’s social media presence and audience
- Designing health awareness flyers and posters
- Creating photo and video content to showcase the clinic’s achievements
- Familiarity with social media and content management
- Experience with graphic design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, be creative, and work within a team
- Photography and video recording experience is a plus
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus
- Volunteers must be 18+ years old.
- All volunteers must pass a background check.
- Volunteers should be able to commit to a minimum of four hours a week on a consistent weekly schedule.
- Volunteers will receive training to complete assigned projects and tasks.
- People Skills
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours a week on a consistent weekly schedule