Volunteer - Marketing/Advertising Coordinator
Rolesville Chamber of Commerce
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
22 people are interested
Marketing/Advertising Coordinator will work with staff to produce content for print and online marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mockups, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience a plus
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule
About Rolesville Chamber of Commerce
200 E YOUNG STREET, ROLESVILLE, NC 27571, US
The mission of the Rolesville Chamber of Commerce is to enthusiastically and aggressively promote, serve, and support its members, the Town and the surrounding areas through community involvement, meetings and information.
The Rolesville Chamber of Commerce is a growing organization that helps shape the economy and promote community awareness. Our Chamber understands that to have a strong economic environment you must have a strong community. Through our programs, volunteers, and events, we are providing the services and resources to help our members grow while gaining that exposure throughout our community. We are truly blessed in our community to have leaders, business owners, educators, and citizens who realize that we all share in the responsibility of creating economic success and happiness in our town.