Content / Copywriter
32 people are interested
Bamboo for Good (B4G), the flagship program for Pacific Bamboo Resources (PBR) is growing and we're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Copywriter / Content Developer to bring your creativity and contagious ideas to our well-established and amazing team.
This is a unique opportunity to grow your portfolio and use your creative powers for good while
learning about bamboo, sustainability, habitat restoration and many other initiatives within the landscape of a variety of international communities. B4G is an exciting organization with several high profile international partnerships and innovative, world-changing programs. We need assistance in conveying our compelling story through a variety of mediums.
We are looking for passionate volunteers who are interested in partnering with us for minimum, renewable 6-month (quarterly) commitments.
We are a high-performing team of talented professionals that bring original, creative ideas to the B4G program and then execute on those ideas both independently and collaboratively. We are seeking these types of reliable, committed volunteers to join us in various capacities.
We seek driven, self-motivated and dependable individuals who can consistently contribute to the team with ability to work independently and as an interactive member of the team.
If this sounds compelling, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out and include the following in your introduction:
* Why did you pick us? Tell us why you are interested in partnering with us. What about PBR/B4G is of particular interest to you and connects with your personal and professional experiences?* How do you see yourself working with us? Tell us how you envision your stellar skills being applied within our organization and programs.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- 6 month committment