Marketing / advertising creatives
6 people are interested
PBR cultivates economic activities that restore the health of our natural and built environments and, in turn, create resilient, sustainable communities across the Pacific Northwest and beyond. With an emphasis on critical service, PBR projects focus on training, design, and direct use of innovative bamboo products to support poverty alleviation, refugee and at-risk community health and welfare improvements, and social, economic, and environmental vitality.
This is a unique opportunity to grow your portfolio and use your creative powers for good while
learning about bamboo, sustainability and a number of international communities within an exciting organization with several strengths and program trajectories. We need assistance in conveying our story to a number of different communities and organizations around the world.
We are looking for passionate volunteers who are interested in partnering with us for minimum, renewable 3-month (quarterly) commitments.
We are a high-performing team of talented professionals that bring original, creative ideas to the B4G program and then execute on those ideas both independently and collaboratively. We are seeking these types of reliable, committed volunteers to join us in various capacities.
We seek driven, self-motivated and dependable individuals who can consistently contribute to the team with ability to work independently and as an interactive member of the team.
If this sounds compelling, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out and include the following in your introduction:
* Why did you pick us? Tell us why you are interested in partnering with us. What about PBR/B4G is of particular interest to you and connects with your personal and professional experiences?* How do you see yourself working with us? Tell us how you envision your stellar skills being applied within our organization and programs.
* What is your vision?
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- At least a 3 month comittment