We are always looking for individuals who want to work with our patients providing support through reading, companionship, music, pet therapy, veteran-to-veteran support and countless other opportunities. If you have an extra hour or two per week to provide support to a patient, please call us now!
Our patients are terminally ill and are looking for the best quality life they can have. Our staff and our volunteers make this happen! We provide training, support, TB Test, flu shot, and the opportunity to make a huge difference in our patients' world.
Please contact Cristina Evans at 719-434-1773 and let's get started.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours weekly for 6 months or longer.
- A great attitude, transportation, and the desire to help!
- The Visit will Help You as much...
- You Make A Huge Difference!! -...
- Hospice Volunteering - Makes a...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteers...
- Pet Therapy: Do You Have An...
- Hospice Volunteers! - You make a...
- Volunteer Opportunities at...
- Pet Therapy for Hospice
- Hospice Volunteers Needed! -...
- YOU make such a HUGE DIFFERENCE!
- Volunteers Make a BIG Difference!
- Hospice Volunteers Touch Lives -...