Volunteer in the evenings during the week or during the day on Saturdays at one of nearly 80 group homes throughout both Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Our Residential Volunteers:
- work either one on one or in small groups engaging people in meaningful activities
- meaningful activities include art, music, reading, fitness or simply providing companionship
- there is also a need for help planning special events such as birthday or holiday parties
Required screenings include:
- online application
- orientation training
- tuberculosis screening
- background check and fingerprinting
All screenings are paid for and arranged by the agency.
For more information please contact the volunteer coordinator at email@example.com or 516-626-1075 ext. 1303. To apply today go to www.ahrc.volunteerhub.com.
- Literacy / Reading
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule, week day evenings and Saturdays
- tuberculosis screening, online application