Senior Social Club Volunteer
Description: Help seniors on the East Side of Saint Paul enjoy a weekly afternoon of cards, games, and fun! We are working to create spaces on the East Side where seniors feel valued, safe, and happy to be part of the community. Help us with that goal by volunteering once a week to play cards, serve snacks, and lead games. This is a great leadership opportunity for a volunteer to make a positive impact on the lives of seniors in the community. This is also a family-friendly opportunity and will work for small groups (2-3 people) as well.
- Greet seniors as they arrive
- Set out snacks and refreshments
- Help to facilitate card and board games as requested
- Keep track of hours on a timesheet
- Make sure visiting seniors are signed in
- Clean up area after the activity has ended
Date/Time: We want to work with you to find a day that works for this opportunity. This will be a weekday opportunity that will last for 2 hours, either in the morning or early afternoon. We will work with your schedule to find a time that fits in your life.
- Gain leadership experience
- Learn more about working with seniors
- Make a difference in the community
About Us: Our mission is to create a circle of care around the elders in Dayton’s Bluff, Payne-Phalen, and Conway-Battle Creek neighborhoods, empowering seniors to live safe and independent lives in their homes.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://eastsideelders.org/volunteer-application/
Questions? Contact us at Volunteer@EastSideElders.org or 651-683-2413
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Collect Gloves and Hats for...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Student Volunteer