Ready to make a new friend? Form a supportive relationship with an older adult who may be socially isolated.
- Visits could include activities, outings, or just talking
- Match with someone who shares common interests with you
- Be a patient, empathetic listener who can provide warmth and friendship
- Provide companionship to help decrease loneliness and isolation
- Have a positive impact on someone’s life
JFS services are available to all, regardless of race, faith, sexual orientation, or economic status. Life’s challenges don’t discriminate -- and neither do we.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once weekly or every other week for 1-2 hours.