This is a great opportunity for a retired professional with special skills looking to give back your community or if your schedule allows free time during the week.
We would like to offer some additional services for our patients to further our mission here at the Alzheimer's Family Center to provide respite for the caregivers. You may come in every week or just once per month to provide services for some of our patients. A manicure at our center would include lotion, hand massage, nail file.
We can schedule Mondays-Fridays at 9:00am-3:00pm. Please call Carina at 714-593-1858 with any questions or if your area of expertise would be welcomed at our center!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Grooming- Hair Stylist,...
- Volunteer Massage Therapist
- Spanish Activities Volunteer
- Administrative/Filing Volunteer
- Dining Room Assistant
- Lead Arts & Crafts Class
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Out Side Mucisian
- Volunteer Manicurist
- Patient Transition Specialist
- Activity Assistant at...
- After Hours Patient...
- Fieldtrip Assistant at...
- 2nd Annual Healthy Brain Fair
- Volunteer Meal Assistant
- Bingo Helper