We are looking for members of our video editing team. This may be something that you can do in conjunction with some of other other video volunteer positions, or it may be your sole contribution.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Basic proficiency with computer use (Windows) and data management/organization
- Previous experience with at least one of the following: Final Cut, Premiere Pro, HitFilm, DaVinci Resolve, or Avid.
- We use Premiere, and familiar with any of the listed will make it a relatively easy transition
- A general familiarity with the layouts/interfaces of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator are helpful but not required.
- Most common things done are basic animation, photo-touch ups and making simple vectors
We are looking for somebody who can commit to roughly 12 hours per week - this could be in any combination of days and is pretty flexible. We prefer between 12-6pm Monday-Saturday, but can work around that.
We can offer you real-world experience in an industry that is hard to break into and also not known for providing a positive incubator space for making mistakes and experimentation. You will be able to add anything done with us to your professional portfolio, and will receive credits in any of the videos you are involved in.
Our content is primarily educational, docu-reality.
- TV Production
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation Software
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment