The Crime Victims Assistance Network (I-CAN) is seeking volunteers. We are in need of kind and compassionate people to help with the following:
* Answer the I-CAN support line and provide peer counseling
* Assist victims in completing and submitting Victims Compensation forms
* Provide victim support at Parole Hearings
* Provide outreach presentations
* Staff booths at community fairs
* Create informational packets for victims
* Observe and gather information at parole hearings for educational purposes
All volunteers must complete both our online and in-person training prior to working face to face with clients.
We are currently accepting applications and scheduling interviews. Our next training session will begin on October 21, 2017.
For more information or to apply simply respond to this post or give us a call at 916-273-3603.
Our hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Data Entry
- Legal (General)
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training