AMIGOS is a true immersion, cultural exchange, and leadership experience.Our summer programs range from two to eight weeks in length in nine different locations throughout Central and South America.
As a Summer Program participant, you’ll collaborate on community-led service projects and practice your Spanish while building meaningful relationships that bridge borders.
As a Gap Program participant, you’ll live in Ecuador for semester or year-long programs and intern with local partner agencies.
AMIGOS offers the independence to shape your own experience while supported by dedicated in-country leadership teams and our 24/7 On-Call Emergency Management System. As an AMIGOS volunteer you will:
- Live like a localwith a host family
- Earn 30+ service hourseach week
- Improve your Spanish
- Participate inhands-on training
- Develop your resumeand leadership skills
- Have the adventure of a lifetime
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 2-9 weeks (summer), a semester or an academic year
- Program fee