It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
975 Cobb Place Boulevard, Building 100, Suite 101Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Responsible for creating and designing all the graphics for website, print and electronic media, events, newsletters, and social media platforms.
- Create and edit documents for presenter guides, one-pages, posters, programs, events, etc.
- Create graphics including illustrations, diagrams, and charts, while adhering to DDP’s message and standards.
- Convert complex conceptual information and written material into persuasive, functional, and informative visuals that effectively and simply convey key information and messages.
- Translate concepts into visual representations at meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Ensure that print and digital content meets established communication, branding, and accessibility guidelines.
- Evaluate creative work being developed for DDP, offering recommendations for improving quality, consistency and usability.
- Stay current on the latest trends, issues, and advances in print and media design. Learn and apply new methods, processes, and technologies as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in graphic design, visual communication, information design, communication, or a similar field
- Exceptional visual design and creative skills.
- Strong understanding of design principles for presentation design.
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Ability to design documents in Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Power Point and Word.
- Familiarity with website development.
- Experience working directly with content developers and clients for implementation of designs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as an individual contributor and member of multiple internal and external teams and organizations.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2-3 hours per week
Report this opportunity