- Responsible for creating and designing all the graphics for website, print and electronic media, events, newsletters, and social media platforms.
- Create and edit InDesign documents for presenter guides, one-pages, posters, programs, events, etc.
- Create graphics including illustrations, diagrams, and charts, while adhering to DDP’s message and standards.
- Convert complex conceptual information and written material into persuasive, functional, and informative visuals that effectively and simply convey key information and messages.
- Translate concepts into visual representations at meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Review and edit print and digital material prepared by DDP for accuracy of information and adherence to design standards.
- Ensure that print and digital content meets established communication, branding, and accessibility guidelines.
- Evaluate creative work being developed for DDP, offering recommendations for improving quality, consistency and usability.
- Stay current on the latest trends, issues, and advances in print and media design. Learn and apply new methods, processes, and technologies as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication, information design, communication, or a similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on a design team.
- Exceptional visual design and creative skills.
- Strong understanding of design principles for presentation design.
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Ability to design documents in Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Power Point and Word.
- Familiarity with website development.
- Experience working directly with content developers and clients for implementation of designs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as an individual contributor and member of multiple internal and external teams and organizations.
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 5 - 10 hours per week
- Strategic Planning Member for...
- Content Writer/Editor for Teen...
- Teen Leadership Symposium...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Director of Communications for...
- Volunteer Bookkeeper
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant for Teen...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Teen Leadership Workshop...
- Governance Committee Member
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Helping Teens Give Back!...
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Director for...
- Graphic Designer for Teen...
- Finance Committee Member
- Special Event Volunteers for...
- Love Managing Projects? Project...