The Communications Volunteer will assist with updating all communications, website, programs, and public relations messages and collateral to consistently articulate DDP’s mission. The volunteer will ensure that DDP is viewed as the primary source, disseminator, and conduit of information within this diverse network and constituent base.
The Communications Volunteer will work closely with other teams within the organization as the communications partner on a variety of strategic initiatives.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
- Grant Writer Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Training Volunteer
- Volunteer Manager
- Teen Leadership Annual Event...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Grants Manager
- Communications Volunteer for...
- Social Media Assistant and Blogger
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant (Middle School)
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Join Our Team - Donor Relations...
- Workshop Coordinator Assistants
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Help Teens Give Back! Community...
- Join Our Team - Board Secretary
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Volunteer for...