Position Description :
Asylum Access, an innovative nonprofit dedicated to realizing refugee rights in the Africa, Asia and Latin America through legal services, policy advocacy and public education, seeks Recruitment Coordination Volunteer(Virtual Recruiter) to support the programs and operations teams with sourcing and recruitment of staff and volunteers for our offices located in Malaysia,Thailand, Tanzania and the US. As a global refugee rights organization, it is important that our volunteer workforce represents the diversity and resourcefulness of our organization.
The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in recruitment and identifying the skilled volunteers with the right cultural fit for the organization and the role. They would be detail oriented, highly organized and committed to providing recruitment support for Asylum Access Global offices.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Track the list of open positions provided by the operations and programs team
- Place appropriate job posting on relevant recruitment forums
- Respond to candidate inquiries on employment and volunteer opportunities at Asylum Access.
- Shortlist suitable candidates and coordinate interview schedules with the hiring manager/team
- Conduct reference checks for selected candidates
- Follow up and ensure smooth onboarding of the candidate
- Organize application database and maintain candidate status information for recruitment report generation
- Experience in recruitment/sourcing , interview scheduling, and coordination
- Ability to work with diverse individuals and groups. Candidate should be culturally sensitive
- Basic working knowledge of Gmail, Google Drive, MS Office and related tools (Docs, Sheets, etc.), including knowledge of Excel
- Advanced English communication skills and detail oriented approach to recruitment
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required
- Candidates with nonprofit/ volunteer recruitment experience will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit a variety of individuals required.
- Experience working in nonprofits
- Interest in international human rights and/or refugee rights and/or related topics
- Working knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week