Video Editor Internship - We offer a fun, flexible, feel-good work environment.
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
Film and edit videos for event and marketing purposes to promote local partnerships and the impact they make in the community.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet specified deadlines.
- Responsible for filming, cutting, and editing film footage until it meets the Executive Director's approval.
- Rearrange and splice footage that has already been shot.
- Determine if footage needs to be reshot.
- Insert music, sound, or optical effects.
We'll work with your schedule.
3970 La Colina Road, Suite 9Santa BarbaraSanta Barbara, CA 93110
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6 hours per week