Film and edit videos for event and marketing purposes to promote local partnerships and the impact they make in the community.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meet specified deadlines.
- Responsible for filming, cutting, and editing film footage until it meets the Executive Director's approval.
- Rearrange and splice footage that has already been shot.
- Determine if footage needs to be reshot.
- Insert music, sound, or optical effects.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Video Production
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6 hours per week