Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact in the lives of children? Would you like to volunteer your office management, clerical or data entry skills to help our program run more smoothly?
Jumpstart is looking for a volunteer to support the Atlanta Community Corps team behind the scenes! Our program provides preschool children in underserved communities with literacy activities to help them thrive. Become a volunteer and help the program staff in the regional office!
An organized and detail-oriented volunteer is needed to help enter data & support with clerical activities around the office. This will increase staff capacity, leading to a stronger program and higher quality services for children. Volunteers tasks include:
- Support data entry of volunteer, preschool, and child paperwork into Jumpstart systems
- File documents & assist with general office organization
- Assist with materials management
- Track collection of paperwork & review documents to ensure completion
- Act as an extra set of eyes to support our continued compliance & ensure ongoing funding
This opportunity is flexible in both schedule and time commitment during regular business hours. Some experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and basic computer skills are needed. Interested or have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (404)225-5105 and ask for Cerrice.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment