Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is seeking a program support coordinator to support our literacy education and technology programs.
- Provide clerical support in internal and external administrative tasks
- Process and file administrative documents
- Screen, respond to and take messages from incoming calls
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or information
- Assist the SalesForce analytics team with data entry when appropriate
- Assist with outreach recruitment
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar using office equipment (computer, printer, copier, phone)
- Detail-oriented in administrative activities and support
- Efficient and excellent communication
*Position hours: 4-6 hours during Monday-Friday, 1:00 PM-6:00 PM
- Develop and build upon professional skills such as teamwork, communication, technology/software usage, organization, and time management
- Support a community-led grassroots organization to improve the lives of those in the Vietnamese community in the King County Region
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Learn more: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
- Program Management
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- ESL Instructors
- 25th Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Program Support Specialist
- Citizenship Instructor
- Recruitment Specialist
- Board of Directors
- Community Engagement Ambassador
- Photographers/Videographers for...
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- TICKET SALES CAPTAINS for...
- GALA Entertainment Designer
- Volunteer Recruitment and...
- Volunteer IT Specialist Wanted!
- Marketing Specialist
- Program Support Coordinator