Client Recruitment Specialist
Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối is looking for a recruitment specialist to actively recruit prospective clients interested in Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối’s services on a continuing basis.
Under the direction of the Executive Director you will:
- Write, edit, update and manage recruitment ads for prospective clients
- Work with Marketing Specialist to analyze current demographics and client needs
- Help strategize ways to foster client growth and program improvements catering to clients’ needs
- Seek out new opportunities for placement of recruitment ads within community centers, media, churches, local businesses, etc. around the C-ID community and greater Seattle area
- Manage communication with prospective clients
- Lead community outreach efforts that promote Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối such as posting flyers, event promotion tabling, and attending community meetings
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Enhance communication and writing skills to diverse professional and social networks
- Network and connect with key members of the C-ID community and employees of the City of Seattle
- Support and gain a greater understanding of Helping Link/Một Dấu Nối’s clients and client services
- Hands-on experience in community engagement activities
- Support a community-led grassroots organization to improve the lives of those in the Vietnamese community in the King County Region
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
Learn more: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
About Helping Link
1032 S. Jackson St. Suite C, Seattle, WA 98104, US
To empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders.
Helping Link has been serving the Vietnamese-American immigrant community for twenty-five years. We provide English language, citizenship, and computer education classes for adults and seniors; job-site language training; information and referral services for our most vulnerable; and cultural events for the community. Our programs are offered in a bilingual context and in a supportive, family-friendly atmosphere.
Directly apply on our website here: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/