We are seeking volunteers to support a large-scale art festival by selling merchandise and promoting memberships at Art City Austin: Fine Arts Festival. Volunteers will experience the inner workings of the festival and create strong relationships with staff and artists during the weekend of the festival.
The Member Volunteer role includes:
- Communicate with the public, Art City staff, and festival goers.
- During the festival volunteers should be able to educate patrons regarding membership and encourage them to sign up for Austin Art Weekly and become a member of Art Alliance Austin.
- Inform patrons about Art Alliance Austin and answer questions about the festival including festival layout, and other attractions.
- Setup and breakdown membership area before and after the festival.
Art City Austin will be April 13th - 15th, 2018.
- Public Speaking
- Arts Administration
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People Skills
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18