Shelving Volunteers Needed!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSan Benito County Free Library470 5th St.Hollister, CA 95023
Volunteer shelving books and materials in the Children and Adult areas of the San Benito County Library. We need your help!
Our shelving volunteers are an essential part of our Library team, and help to keep the library running smoothly in its daily function. We’re looking for serious, hard-working individuals willing to help us out in providing the library’s essential services to our community.
- The ability to work independently.
- Must be comfortable with alphabetic and numerical ordering.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time, push carts full of materials, and lift at least 10 pounds.
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to details.
- To be aware and observant of shelving conventions, in order to notice misshelved and mislabeled items.
- Be reliable and punctual in order to fulfill the volunteer commitment.
- Reading Comprehension
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16