As a Researcher you will advance bullying prevention and social emotional learning practices by researching and preparing documents related to the safe school practices of schools in the PeaceMaker Minnesota network.
Research projects include:
- Creating a summary report of student responses from the Olweus Bullying Questionnaire (OBQ).
- Identifying commonalities regarding schools that achieve the best results on the OBQ, made the most improvements and schools with unfavorable results.
- Assembling a resource list for schools.
- Create white papers regarding things schools can do, citing examples of what schools are doing, in the six areas of school bullying prevention work supported by PeaceMaker Minnesota.
- Update PeaceMaker Minnesota’s list of evidence-based resources.
- Business Analysis
- Child Welfare
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours a project, you pick the projects