Do you like to knit or crochet? We need volunteers to knit or crochet hats for hospice patients. Elderly people need warm hats to help keep them warm. We provide the yarn. This is a volunteer opportunity that you can do at home or our office. Get a group of friends together and make hats or lap robes for hospice patients. It is very rewarding to help other people. If you enjoy visiting patients we can give you the names of patients so you can deliver the hats yourself or we can deliver to patients.
* We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our volunteer opportunities. We answer all emails but sometimes the emails goes to spam. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive an email from us. Please feel free to call our office with questions. 405-936-9433.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 times a month
- Physician's Choice Hospice...
- Be a friend, run errands for...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Brighten someone's day, create...
- Reading, talking, laughter,...
- Group Activities and Public...
- Do you enjoy sewing, help a...
- Crochet or knit hats for...
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer from Home
- Bring joy to a Senior Citizens
- Do you love to do administrative...