Fundraising Committee Volunteer
10 people are interested
We are now recruiting volunteers to work with our board and staff as part of our Fundraising Committee! No direct solicitation required! This is an opportunity to bring your great ideas to the table and work with a group of local people committed to the mission of English At Large and the value that immigrants and refugees add to our community.
Functions of the Fundraising Committee:
- Brainstorm new fundraising strategies
- Develop and support fundraising activities
- Identify sponsors and new sources of revenue
- Create recognition and cultivation event
- Have a passion for the mission of English At Large
- Are interested in or have experience in nonprofit fundraising or sales
- Are knowledgeable and/or well-connected in their community
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a group
- Like to roll up their sleeves and bring a "hands-on, can-do attitude"
We'll work with your schedule.
800 West Cummings ParkSuite 5550Woburn, MA 01801
- Resource Development / Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
- Attendance at monthly meetings
- Creative, resourceful, collaborative