We are seeking bilingual (fluent Spanish) volunteer translators for our doctors in the Virgil Gianelli Medical Clinic on Thursdays. To better assist our community, we need the regular support of bilingual Spanish speaking volunteers to provide translation services for our doctors and clients.
Volunteer shift time: Thursdays: 8:30am - 12:00pm. Minimum 2 hour commitment.
Requirements: Medical background and medical terminology knowledge required.
- At least 18 years of age
- Fluent in Spanish and English - Able to translate basic medical terminology
- Professional presentation and work ethic
- Open to working with medical professionals to serve a diverse population
- HIPAA Certification
Screening Process: A screening process is required for this volunteer opportunity. This does not guarantee a volunteer opportunity. We will select the most suitable volunteers for our clinic.
For more information please call Georgie Nguyen at 209-467-0703.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 2 hour commitment between 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Screening process required to select most suitable volunteer.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer...
- (Bilingual Spanish) Volunteer:...
- Facilities Volunteers
- Donation Pick-Up Truck Assistant
- Hygiene Center & Laundry Room
- Men's Hygiene Center Attendant
- Volunteer: HIV Awareness Promoter
- Social Services Department...
- Feed the hungry!
- Client Enrichment Center -...
- Women and Children's Clothing...